To support the team and run projects in our Cambridge office. You will be qualified to a minimum level of HNC/HND, with or without a degree in architectural technology. The MCIAT qualification is desirable. Some post-qualification experience in working with historic buildings is very desirable, and experience of traditional construction is essential.
• overall to have robust technical skills, to be able to take projects through all RIBA project stages with a sensitivity towards and delight in historic buildings, with a proven enthusiasm for high quality design and construction. Experience of traditional construction is essential
• an excellent command of English, both written and spoken
• a demonstrable experience of and interest in historic buildings is essential, although formal training is not; the candidate would be expected to develop expertise in architectural conservation whilst in practice
• AutoCAD proficiency (LT2017/18)
• proven knowledge of UK building industry and Building Regulations
Please submit your CV and a samples of your work, no more than 5 sides at A3, and maximum 5MB to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 6th January 2020.